Statement of Deposit/Asset for a Time Period (For Individual)
Date: August 8, 2015
To whom it may concern:
We hereby certify that until August 8, 2015, ***** (the “Customer”) has deposit(s) with our bank, and /or holds treasury bond(s) issued by the Ministry of Finance of PRC (the “Treasury Bond(s)”) through our bank, and /or has entered into relevant wealth management agreement(s) and deposited the wealth management principals with our bank, the details of which are set out as follows:
Date of Opening/Asseting Account
Jun. 19, 2015
Sep. 19, 2015
This statement of Deposit/Asset is only valid from the issuance data until October 8, 2015 (date) (the “Effective Period”).
1. This Statement of Deposit/Asset is confined to be a certification of the details in respect of the above deposit(s), Treasury Bond(s) and wealth management principals deposited by the Customer with our bank within the Effective Period. This Statement of Deposit/Asset shall become invalid automatically upon the expiration of the Effective Period. The Customer has covenanted not to withdraw the deposit(s), to cash and uplift the Treasury Bond(s) or the wealth management principals shown above, or to use the same for security purposes within the Effective Period. If the original of this Statement of Deposit/Asset is returned to our bank before the expiration of the Effective Period herein, the Effective Period expires automatically upon the returning date, and the Customer shall be entitled to withdraw the deposit(s), to cash uplift the Treasury Bond(s) or the wealth management principals immediately.
2. This Statement of Deposit/Asset is issued solely for the Customer as a financial proof for his or her own visa application for overseas study, immigration, family visit and tourism.
3. With respect to the amount of the wealth management product(s) purchased by the Customer from our bank, this Statement of Deposit/Asset is solely served as a proof of the wealth management principals asseted by the Customer. Based on the terms and conditions of the wealth management agreement(s), the above wealth management principals may be depreciated due to the risks such as market risk and policy risk and so on.
4. This Statement of Deposit/Asset shall not be used for any guarantee purposes, such as mortgage and pledge, or any purposes other than those specified in article 2 herein.
5. This Statement of Deposit/Asset shall be valid only if the original is presented with the seal of our bank duly affixed thereon. Copies of this Statement of Deposit/Asset shall not be accepted and accordingly are invalid. And any modification or alteration of the content herein shall invalidate this Statement of Deposit/Asset.
6. Special Reminder: Pursuant to the relevant PRC laws and regulations, the competent judicial bodies and administrative authorities shall have the right to take compulsory measures such as enquire, freeze, deduct and transfer the above deposit(s), Treasury Bond(s) and wealth management principals to the extent permitted by the PRC laws and regulations. In such cases, the covenant given by the Customer herein shall not be used as a defense against such compulsory measures.
7. This statement of Deposit/Asset is written in Chinese and English. If any dispute or inconsistency of the meaning or intention of this statement arises, the Chinese version shall prevail.